Ivar Lundgaard, Managing Director Darling Downs Brick Sales founded Dantrans Pty Ltd 34 years ago, to provide customers with safe and reliable delivery of bricks, blocks and pavers.
Today, Dantrans is a modern, purpose built, heavy transport fleet of 10 Volvo trucks with Moffett piggyback forklifts and one large ‘6 tonne single lift’ crane truck. We also deliver using a small crane truck. The Dantrans fleet is fully accredited under the National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme (NHVAS) as we care about road users. Dantrans drivers are experienced, professional career drivers who are competency assessed. Every truck has satellite tracking.
Customers include PGH Bricks & Pavers, Austral, Claypave, Eco Outdoor and Rocla.
Dantrans will deliver your bricks, blocks, pavers, and other products on a pallet, to exactly where you want them onsite.
We deliver daily across Brisbane, Toowoomba, the Darling Downs, and South East Queensland. If you’re outside this area Contact Us for a free quote.
Benefits of using Dantrans for your delivery
- Bricks, blocks and pavers are heavy!
- Dantrans is a modern, purpose built, heavy transport fleet which specialises in safe and reliable delivery of bricks, blocks and pavers.
- Dantrans drivers are experienced, professional drivers.
- Every truck has a piggyback forklift for door to door onsite delivery.
- Dantrans can deliver any goods on a pallet to site.
Using Dantrans Pty Ltd for your delivery means you will receive excellent customer service from start to finish meaning safe and reliable delivery, value for money, and best of all, quality control for customers.
Terms and conditions of Delivery
- Dantrans Pty Ltd is the delivery provider.
- A minimum delivery charge applies for orders of less than 3 brick packs (ie. 1 and 2 brick packs).
- Orders for Brisbane and Toowoomba will generally be delivered within 2 days, subject to stock availability. Delivery times may vary for other areas.
- A quote and estimated delivery date can be provided for any delivery, on request.
- For made-to-order products or in cases where products are not in stock, delivery may take up to one week.
- Customers must provide a correct and complete delivery address, including company name (where relevant), street address, suburb/town and postcode, and contact name and telephone number.
- Customers do not need to be onsite for delivery, however detailed instructions on where products are to be left onsite must be provided. If the requested location is not accessible by forklift, products will be delivered as close as possible.
For enquiries phone Kim Lundgaard, General Manager Dantrans Pty Ltd on 07 4633 3150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org